- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy – online source organizing scholars from around the world in philosophy and related disciplines to create and maintain an up-to-date reference work.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy – online source providing open access to detailed, scholarly information on key topics and philosophers in all areas of philosophy.
- Philosophy Bro – explaining complex ideas of philosophy in easy to understand language
- Philosophy Now – the bi-monthly magazine for everyone interested in ideas. Published for 25 years, it is the winner of the 2016 Bertrand Russell Society Award.
- New Philosopher – an independent quarterly magazine devoted to exploring philosophical ideas from past and present thinkers on ways to live a more fulfilling life.
- The Philosophers’ Magazine – an independent quarterly devoted to publishing philosophy that’s clear, enlightening, and thought-provoking.
- Prospect Magazine – monthly British general interest magazine covering British, European, and US politics, economics, current affairs, art, history, philosophy, and more.